lundi 11 mai 2015

There are worse things I could do (Grease-Glee)

There are worse things I could do
Than go with a boy or two
Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy
And no good
I suppose it could be true
But there are worse things I could do.

I could flirt with all the guys
Smile at them and bat my eyes
Press against them when we dance
Make them think they stand a chance
Then refuse to see it through
That's a thing I'd never do

I could stay home every night
Wait around for Mr. Right
Take cold showers every day

And throw my life away
On a dream that won't come true

I could hurt someone like me
Out of spite or jealousy

I don't steal and I don't lie
But I can feel and I can cry

A fact I'll bet you never knew.
But to cry in front of you
That's the worse thing I could do.


Spectacle de fin d'année 2015 par Océane


Version studio interprétée par Océane, élève de 3ème, 2015

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire